POLITICAL PARTY REGISTRATION
YUGANTAR LEGALS deals with registering political parties/association and bodies in the Hon’ble Election Commission of India.
Some of the important points include;
- Making Application as per section 29 (A) of Representation of the People Act.
- Making Constitution/Bye-Laws of the Political Party.
- Preparing Memorandum of Rules and Regulation for the parties
- Preparing Paper work representing the numerical strength, idea of party members, verification etc.
- Rendering details of National Council Meeting, Register Books, Change in designation of National Office bearer to the Election Commission of India.
- Declaration of Contributions made by Political parties as prescribed under section 29-(B) of Representation of the People Act,1951
- Declaration of donation received by the political parties as prescribed under section 29-(C) of Representation of the People Act,1951
In short, Yugantar Legals provides all short of assistance in formation of Political parties and accomplishes all sorts of paper works for the Parties.