Nomination Paper for Candidates
Our firm engages separate advocates in various districts as such to prepare nomination paper for the candidates who are contesting in the Election/bye-election.
Our firm also accomplishes paper works for “FORM-A” and “FORM-B” for the candidates participating in the election.
As per the recent notification by the Hon’ble Election Commission of India in correspondence to Contempt petition No-2192 of 2018 in Writ Petition(C) No-536 of 2011 any party if providing Election tickets to a person having criminal antecedents should publish details as per the guideline of Hon’ble Election Commission of India.
- It shall be mandatory for the political parties (at the Central and State level) to upload on their website detailed information regarding individuals with pending criminal cases (including nature of offences, and relevant particulars such as whether charges have been framed, the concerned court, the case number etc) who have been selected as candidates along with the reasons for such selection as also as to why other individuals without criminal antecedents could not be selected as candidates.
- The reasons as to selection shall be with reference to the qualification achievements and merit of the candidate concerned and not mere winnability of the polls.
- The information shall also be published in
(A) One Local vernacular newspaper and one national newspaper,
(B) On the official’s social media platform of the political party, including Facebook and Twitter.
- These details shall be published within 48 hours of the Selection of the Candidates or not less than two weeks before the first date for filling of nominations, whichever is earlier.
- These political party concerned shall then submit a report of compliance with these directions with the Election Commission within 72 hours of the selection of the said candidate.
- If a political party ails to submit such compliances report with the Election Commission, the Election Commission shall bring such non-compliance by the political party concerned to the notice of the Supreme Court as being in contempt of this Court’s orders/directions.
YUGANTAR LEGALS undertakes to fulfil entire work process of FORM-C-7 for accomplishing criminal details of candidates if any.
Financial Reports submission in Hon’ble Election Commission of India as provide by Chartered Accountants from time to time.